The parents of the babies have to contact the office and find out about the baptismal preparation well in advance. They have to meet with the priest to discuss about baptism.
Those children above five years old, who are not baptized, have to begin their faith journey with the catechism program. As for adults, the sacrament of baptism is part of the RCIA program.
Baptismal Certificate Form
There is opportunity for reconciliation before mass on Tuesdays, Fridays and the weekends and with prior appointment on other occasions. Yearly reconciliation services will be organized during advent and lent for the whole parish.
Children make their first reconciliation in the second grade as part of the catechism program, which is celebrated in a solemn way.
The students will receive first communion in the third grade as part of the catechism program.
Confirmation of the students takes place as part of the catechism program in the grade prescribed by the diocese.
Confirmation of adults, as part of the RCIA, will take place on Easter Vigil service.
Anointing of the Sick
The sacrament of the anointing of the sick is organized twice a year, before Christmas and Easter in senior homes. In other cases of emergency, please contact the parish office.
The couple getting married has to do the following:
- Inform the parish priest at least six months in advance.
- Make sure you participate in the marriage encounter program.
- The paper work and interviews should be done well in advance.
- Bring in baptismal certificate issued within last six weeks time.
- Obtain the civil license prior to wedding.
If you are getting married a second time, make sure you have the following:
- If your spouse is dead, the copy of death certificate.
- If your first marriage is annulled, the copy of the annulment obtained from Regional Tribunal as well as the copy of the civil divorce.
Marriage Certificate Form
Funerals to be done in St. Anne's has to look into the following directives:
- The body is preferred to be present for a funeral mass.
- Meet with priest to discuss on the funeral service.
- Contact the cemetery caretaker for plots.